Rule Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scary stories

2 posters

Go down

scary stories Empty scary stories

Post  Jub Jub Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:11 am

[center]Clowns

There once was a kid who went to a carnival. He saw a clown who he thought was saying something in sign language. He thought he was saying high, & peace. So, he asked his mom to give him some money. But, she forgot her purse in the car. And she left him alone with the clown. But when it was too late, the boy figured out he wasn't saying high, & peace. He was saying seven. And when his mother got back... She found her son dead on the ground, and the clown wasn't saying seven any more. Now, he said eight.

This was a scary story told to me by a friend of mine at a slumber party,
Jub Jub
Jub Jub

Back to top Go down

scary stories Empty Re: scary stories

Post  The Dark Lord Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:36 pm

Bravo Jub Jub Bravo perfect. Just what I was looking for.
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord

https://coolgamers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Dark Lord Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:50 pm

Her's anotherone.

Once upon a time was an old man and women who lived in a tiny house. One night the old women had to go to the hospital to get her arm fixed. But the doctors had to cut her arm off and replaced it with a solid gold one. So they went back home at night and on that same night The old women died. So the next day her husband made a funeral for her and dug a big hole for her to rest in and before her left her he took her golden arm off. And kept it. And the next night the old man was in bed and he herd sounds saying... Give back my golden arm and it kept getting louder and louder and he old man was haunted ever since

That was one that my dad told me once.
The Dark Lord
The Dark Lord

https://coolgamers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum